Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good news and then some............

If you have butterflies in your stomach....ask them into your heart.
If your heart catches in your throat...ask a bird how she sings.

My needle has been busy. I have managed to finish stitching Nosegay....
On a more serious note....my sweet neighbor Louise has slipped and fallen and broken her hip. She is a very active 90 year old who is always baking something for Mr H. Every time he plants something out in our shared front yard, she send brownies or last time it was carrot cake. Her family just happened to be in town visiting. Please keep her in your thoughts for a speedy recovery.

I am so glad it is Sunday and my work schedule has me off until Thursday. I really need this break. I know, you are thinking....she only works part time. Some days those part time hours feel like forever. Anyway...I am getting ready for my next project few projects. I already have everything in the ready.....and now some time too.

What? the Nosegay piece.....well, you will have to meet me at my other place and see for yourself. I just have to get a frame for it. Thank you all so very much for all the visits and comments.......I hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Thoughts and Prayers are going out for you neighbor. And I know how you feel about part-time hours. They do feel like full-time most of the time.

Cardygirl said...

Thinking of Louise...and ENJOY your break...no need to justify, you just need it!

blue star stitcher said...

I will keep your neighbor in my prayers too. I have a sweet older neighbor who is always baking me goodies, and I worry about her all the time. Good neighbors are a blessing.

Nancy said...

Enjoy your time! Will keep your neighbor in my prayers for a complete recovery.