Friday, July 22, 2011

No stitching today......bruises instead!

If the light goes out.....
wear it around your neck and go dancing.

Oh I remembered to go get the lab work this morning.....did  it go well you may ask. No...the first arm stopped giving blood....next arm gave more than enough.....so bruised and sore in both elbows that stitching was not to be today.......just ice packs.
Check back tomorrow and I will guarantee progress on both the healing and stitching.
 I can not wait for August to arrive. Hopefully it will be a better month for me.

6 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Hopefully the ice packs will help. Here's to a better August for you.

Chrizette said...

I know exactly what you mean - I have to go for monthly bloodwork (have rheumotiod arthritis) and they cannot find veins in my arms anymore. They have to fish around in my hands and more times than not, one prick is not enough. LOL I am always black and blue too :) I hope you are feeling better already.
Chrizette's World

butterfly said...

Gracie sorry you have been in the war's this week,sometimes it happens to me to.Nothing seems to go right, take care ,hope you are feeling better soon, hugs June.

Mouse said...

glad you got your lab work done .. but sorry to hear about your booboo's ... honestly they shouldn't bruise you soooo much .. hope you are feeling much better today :) love mouse xxxxx

Elisa said...

Oh poor you...hope those icepacks help the bruising...giving blood is not nice xx

Kaisievic said...

Oh, they should have been more careful. Look after yourself.