Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Tulip planted and bloomed

If you lose the key....
throw away the house.

I really hoped it would be just cool enough to have my coffee out on the front porch...but no, it is not. I was suppose to go for lab work today......really I have had the order for a few weeks now! The problem is, that it is a fasting among other things and I just can not be up at 3 am and not have coffee and I also have a light early breakfast. I will be more disciplined and go first thing---the lab opens at 7 am-- on Friday.

My needle was busy. I am enjoying this project.....
It is moving along rather quickly. I should start thinking about the box lining fabric....I do have some print in my fabric draws. I am thinking of starting another BBD---a  pincushion for myself.....and it would probably be a good idea if I started a few gift items that I want to do. My eyes see more than my fingers can stitch!!!

Thank you for taking some time from your busy day to visit with me. I welcome your comments and emails. Hope you have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the new start. I always lovve the colors in BBD pieces. So soft and pretty. :) Stay cool.
Kathy

Ranae said...

Lovely new start
LOL! your eyes see more than your fingers can stitch
I have the same problem, hehe

Mouse said...

ooo looking good // and yup you'd better get that lab work done !!! its almost like saying your eyes are bigger than you belly too heheheh love mouse xxxx

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is pretty.

Patty C. said...

Your new start is looking lovely Gracie ;)