Monday, July 18, 2011

A new project started

If the birds forget their songs....
Listen to a pebble instead.

Well, first, Louise had her surgery to repair her hip and is doing well.....I am very friendly with her son and daughter, so I will be helping with he situation when I am needed. They do not live here in Arizona, but will be around for a bit. All the good wishes and thoughts have helped.

Now that my challenge pieces are finished, I decided to begin working on a BBD from A Stitcher's Journey....Tulip House Stitching Companion. I am trying to choose a color to paint/stain the box..... I am stitching on 30 ct WDW Parchment and the suggested GA threads. No pictures yet...just got it all set to go! I just want to stitch just about everything in this book!

We are having a partly cloudy day here in the West Valley of Arizona but the temps are expected to be around 108 today...92 right now......
I am so glad we got to spend some time together today. Thank you for the lovely comments and emails....have a nice day.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow 108. Way too hot for me. :) But then it's awful hot here in NY too. :) Stay cool.
I can't wait to see your progress on the Tulip piece. I too would love to stitch everything from that booklet. :) If only there were more hours in the day.

lcp0528 said...

Congrats on finishing youar projuects. I visited the other blog to look them over, all are beautiful! Give my get well wishes to Louise, hope she heals quickly. xoxo

Mouse said...

ooooo can't wait to see your new start sounds lovely :) glad to hear Louise's surgery went well :) love mouse xxxx