Sunday, January 9, 2011

What a lovely Sunday morning

Bet you are wondering why the later posts...I do not know! I am still up at 3 or so...just lazy I guess. The sun is lighting up my back yard...the poor cold plants will appreciate the warmth it will give them shortly. Many plants are covered to protect them. Not very attractive, but Dennis is determined to keep them warm.Today is another football day...so, it usually means lots of stitching going on. So let's jump over to my other place and see what I have planned.....bring you tea and I'll meet you there....

3 comments:

Joy said...

Good day for stitching and football...enjoy!

LuAnn said...

Your stitchery is beautiful. I quilt, knit and crochet....I saved a box of my stitchery but never seem to get around to doing any of it. Love the look of yours!!

Kttycat said...

I've got my coffee heading on over. :)