Monday, January 10, 2011

Can we start over....

This has been one of those mornings that I wish could start over. It started with Zoe wanting needing to rush outside...this was an interruption at my attempt to get the earliest start for today's project. The time was 3 am or so. Back to my preparations for the project. An hour later she comes rushing back into the room wanting needing to rush out again! Okay, back to my stitching....I would like you to meet a friend~~~~
This is my frog Fred...he helped me take out many stitches that were not in the right spot..partly in thanks to Zoe's personal needs! Finally I thought everything was ok when I saw my count was off again...so Fred and I are taking a break from one anther so he can rest....I am heading over to my other place...come along with me to see today's pick and my progress for day 9.......

6 comments:

Patty C. said...

Oh - I like Fred - he would get along with my Tusal Frog - lol
Take Care

Melanie said...

Awwww, Mr. Frog is cute. :)

Heirloom Gypsy said...

Hi Gracie!
I guess we all have days like that -lol!
Fred is really sweet - what a cute little helper:)
Blessings and Hugs,
Sabre'

Margaret said...

Counted cross stitch, Ah! I am happy to say I gave that a go once and found it fery frustating, so I taught a daughter and she does beautiful work, and I sit back and admire. I see you like Casablance, I have the sound track on my ipod and listen when I am going to Melbourne on the rain.

KarenV said...

Fred is so cute!

Cindi Loo Who said...

I just love LOVE your little Froggin pin. Where DID you get him... I wanna...