Well, that is that.....nothing much to say today. Did not get much stitching done yesterday..and there is no real reason....just one of those days.My dear friend Ziz read that I am missing a thread from yesterday's kit and she has graciously offered to stop in The Attic as she drives to Mesa frequently. I am lucky to have such a helpful friend.
I can not believe how fast this month is passing. Maybe because of the 15 day starts...but we are almost to the middle of the month! I must say I have enjoyed starting each day with a new project, however, I will be glad when I can get back to them to just stitch. I have started today's stitching so come and join me at the other place to see which one i am working on today. It may even be a finish today! So pick up that tea cup and meet me at my other place..............
No comments:
Post a Comment