Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ho Hum

Well, that is that.....nothing much to say today. Did not get much stitching done yesterday..and there is no real reason....just one of those days.My dear friend Ziz read that I am missing a thread from yesterday's kit and she has graciously offered to stop in The Attic as she drives to Mesa frequently. I am lucky to have such a helpful friend.
I can not believe how fast this month is passing. Maybe because of the 15 day starts...but we are almost to the middle of the month! I must say I have enjoyed starting each day with a new project, however, I will be glad when I can get back to them to just stitch. I have started today's stitching so come and join me at the other place to see which one i am working on today. It may even be a finish today! So pick up that tea cup and meet me at my other place..............

No comments: