Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Christmas ...again

Last week, Cat sent me an email...While taking down her Christmas decorations and the tree, she discovered she had a package for me that she forgot to mail....it arrived yesterday. Thank you Cat.  As you can see, it is great...a Santa statue, a stocking with candy, a cube ornament and a beautiful stitched one as well, lotion and a jar of Russian Tea...can't wait to try it..the aroma is wonderful. I also love the postcard!





The light is just breaking the sky line...love this time of day...there is a warm shade of pink in the sky, but no sun...hope it shines today. Started today's pick and sadly put away yesterday's....meet you over my other place for the pictures....


3 comments:

Shari said...

love the gift, but especially the gingerbread man piece....too cute!!!!!!

Kttycat said...

I'm glad it finally arrived to your door. Lol couldn't believe I totally forgot about it.

Crystal said...

What a beautiful late Christmas gift, lucky you.