Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

Oh boy...do I need this day off! Yesterday was very busy at the JoAnn Fabric counter...very. My last customer had 27 bolts of flannel, took most of each...and it took about an hour to help her....what helped was that she was very pleasant to work with. All this was for quilts!
But that is not why I need this day...no...it is because I am starting a project that I have wanted to do and held it off for this challenge. I love dragonflies and this has them as the theme.

I noticed today that I have 64 followers here and 31 at my challenge blog! If I ever reach 100 here, I will have to celebrate...yes, with a giveaway....what else. It has been great reading all your wonderful comments and I am always open for suggestions. So I do hope you will return often.

Now follow me to my other place and you will see today's start and yesterday's progress.....

1 comment:

Denise said...

Congrats on your followers! You'll be to 100 before you know it!