Saturday, January 15, 2011

Last day

Okay...who stopped by coughing? I am back on the cough syrup...lucky I am working today and then off until Thursday so I will get rest and hopefully the coughing will subside. The temp here in the West Valley of Arizona just might be at 74 today...and the sun will shine warm and bright...sorry for those in the snow areas...

It is Saturday, the last day of the week...but, it is also the last day of our Crazy Challenge starts. Let's go over to my other place and see the progress on Friday and today's start....I'll grab my cup of hot chocolate and whipped cream and meet you there.

4 comments:

KarenV said...

Gracie, just to say that you're posting the wrong link in your posts to your Challenge blog. The link in the sidebar is fine :)

Shari said...

it won't let me go to 'your other place' so I can't join you for the hot chocolate!!!!!! So sorry about the cough.....sure hope you don't have/get the one my husband had....

Cole said...

I hope you feel better! And I'm envious of your warm temperatures, we've easily had a foot and a half of snow in the last 8 days!!!

Faye said...

warm weather for you....we still have ice on the ground and had our first snow makeup day in school today...and, yes, its Saturday here....! Next Saturday we will be in school till noon also to make up school days..........grrr...I want to go to Arizona!!!hahahahaha

Take care, FAye