Gracie's Place~~~~ Welcome to my world that I share with Sammy the Schnauzer and The Brother Alan and Lisa. Each day I keep busy with all kinds of crafts. Always looking into new projects, forever learning.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Slow start to the day
I am having a very slow start to my day...woke up early as usual, but not feeling too well...? maybe a cold coming on. We Arizonans are used to heat not the chill we are having...and taking Zoe out early/late before or after the sun can be a bit chilly. Still have one more day home before a work day, so hot tea and stitching is what I plan for today. ..and plenty of my homemade chicken soup. Day 5 over at my other blog...see you there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We still have snow here in Chino, I am all for hot almond tea and stitching today
Feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon - Take Care
I hope you're feeling better soon. Colds are no fun at all.
Post a Comment