Friday, January 7, 2011

A stitch day

If you are wondering what I plan to do today...it is to stitch as much of the day as possible! That's right...stitch. I know...there are "things" to be done...yes, the laundry will get tossed into washer/dryer...the vacuum will roll around the carpets...the swiffer will also make an appearance, but the bottom line is to be stitching. I do have to get to the Harley Davidson store to make an exchange for my nephew Joe (back in RI)..but that should not take too long. I made fair progress yesterday...remember I  did go to work...but I will meet you at my other blog for that and todays pick. Glad you stopped by for this chat....................

3 comments:

Joy said...

Enjoy your day and weekend!

Kttycat said...

Hope you get in lots of stitching time!

Lois said...

Enjoy all that stitching!