Monday, January 3, 2011

Well well.....

I decided to take a stitch break and what do I find? That Lyssa and Denise have given me The Stylish Blogger Award!
Now, I will pass it on to 15 from the many blogs I read. I just want to say, that I read them all because I really love visiting them, but I am only to post for 15...so in no special order:


Now to tell you 7 things about me:

I am very superstitious!
I am a sensitive person, though some would not think so.
I love the colors lavender, purple and pink...really, I like many colors!.
I love to sit outside.
I love to read mysteries.
I love old movies.
I feel the need to learn new things all the time.

Now, back to stitching day 3!


5 comments:

natalyK said...

Thanks Gracie!! I am happy to have you visiting my blog and loved learning a couple things about you on your blog.

Silverlotus said...

Congratulations, and thank you! :D

I see that we have several things in common, too. That's great!

Patty C. said...

Thank you for the compliment Gracie - Bloggers are the best !!

I hope you are enjoying 2011 !!! I wish you all the best in the upcoming year :)

Melanie said...

Thanks so much!! :)

Maaike said...

oh Gracie, thank you so much for the award! I did not check this post until now... I am so sorry I did not get back to you for it earlier! I am very honoured... you make me blush. Thank you lots.
Love, Maaike