Thursday, January 6, 2011

What a difference a day makes...help for Bec

Well, stayed inside yesterday...not 100% today but I do feel much better. Drank my tea and iced water and of course had hot chicken soup.  I have work today so I will not get as much stitching accomplished as I would like. Then I will be off on Friday and back in work on Saturday....love these part time hours! I made good progress on my stitching and started the next project this morning...very early...thanks for checking in and all the good wishes really helped....see you over at my Crazy blog.....

On another subject....Bec is looking to stitch the Monopoly project but has not been able to find it....can anyone help her?

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Monopoly_SAL/

CalamityJr said...

Glad you're improving. Take care, my friend!

Cindi Loo Who said...

I believe the Monopoly chart is OOP. There is one on EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com/MONOPOLY-Gameboard-Cross-Stitch-Chart-/270686322681?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f06297ff9 you may check out.

Emily said...

Feel better!! Being sick stinks!!

Margaret said...

Hope your feeling on top of the world tomorrow.