Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Tuesday

For Today

Outside my window
the light has just broken the skyline

I am thinking
how delicious the pepper stick is that I am eating

From the kitchen
the smell of fresh brewed coffee

I am wearing
my blue robe

One of my favorite things
watching the birds come to the feeder

Around the house
I hear the ticking of the clock

Plans for the day
to stitch stitch stitch

From my camera's eye

how pretty my African Violet is in full bloom

I am wishing
a good day to all


It is TUSAL day~~~
It was time to empty and start anew. Look at all the red threads....they are from the Winter Exchange I am doing..almost complete.

Well, I am heading over to the Crazy blog to post progress and Day 4 start...meet you there.


6 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hello to a fellow TUSAL! The red threads look great in your very pretty jar :-)

I love your african violet - what a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning.

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Stitching Noni said...

PS: Thank you for visiting and following my blog :-)

Look forward to seeing you around blogland and catching up on all your news

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

lisascherer said...

What a beautiful post. Creative. Lovely blog.

Ziggyeor said...

Hello! Nice start on the TUSAL! I'm hoping I get some orts in my box today.

Daffycat said...

Very pretty stitching dainties! Great update!

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

Mary Francis Sewing book is one of my favorites. I read it to my daughter and I taught her to stitch from it. Thanks for sharing your day book, I too would love nothing better than to stitch all day. Have a great new year!
Warmest regards, Heather