Outside my window
the light has just broken the skyline
I am thinking
how delicious the pepper stick is that I am eating
From the kitchen
the smell of fresh brewed coffee
I am wearing
my blue robe
One of my favorite things
watching the birds come to the feeder
Around the house
I hear the ticking of the clock
Plans for the day
to stitch stitch stitch
From my camera's eye
how pretty my African Violet is in full bloom
I am wishing
a good day to all
It is TUSAL day~~~
Well, I am heading over to the Crazy blog to post progress and Day 4 start...meet you there.

6 comments:
Hello to a fellow TUSAL! The red threads look great in your very pretty jar :-)
I love your african violet - what a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning.
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
PS: Thank you for visiting and following my blog :-)
Look forward to seeing you around blogland and catching up on all your news
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful post. Creative. Lovely blog.
Hello! Nice start on the TUSAL! I'm hoping I get some orts in my box today.
Very pretty stitching dainties! Great update!
Mary Francis Sewing book is one of my favorites. I read it to my daughter and I taught her to stitch from it. Thanks for sharing your day book, I too would love nothing better than to stitch all day. Have a great new year!
Warmest regards, Heather
Post a Comment