Monday, January 31, 2011

Last day....

I find it so hard to believe that this is the last day of January! I really had hopes of doing many things...but alas, the month is over so I best make some plans for February.

Today I mail out my Winter Exchange...it will be on it's journey to~~~~ well, I can not say. I will be able to post a picture or two when I get word that it arrives at it's destination...a bit of a journey. I will have to re-make this one for myself as Mr H liked it very much.

Today just maybe one of those sun in/out days. Maybe, just maybe a bit of drizzle? Mr H is working on the car later today, I have a trip to the library and definitely need to stitch.

I do not plan to gallivant around town today, so stitching is on my to do list...I have an update other my other place...I'll meet you there.....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I agree with you where did January go, enjoy your stitching day.