Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Tuesday!!!!

For Today
Outside my window
It is bright and sunny..not the usual dark and early!
I am thinking
How did I forget it is Tuesday!
From the kitchen
nothing is happening...yet....
I am wearing
still in my pj's
Around the house
Mr H and Zoe are awake and out of bed
I am remembering
I need to post my needlework finish! finally!
I am hearing
The Weather Channel...keeping track of the storms in NE and PA
From my camera's eye
what a face! Zoe likes sitting in the sun
I am hoping
to have a relaxing day, and I hope you do too.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww what a cute picture!! Happy Tuesday!!

Crystal said...

Love your pic of Zoe, enjoy your restful relaxing day.

Margaret said...

The Australian coast of north Queensland are expecting a cyclone today around 10 p.m. tonight. The patients were evacuated from the Townsviile hospital to Brisbane , so it is going to be prety severe. Have a bright Wednesday.

natalyK said...

Love the picture! How cute is that face.

Kttycat said...

That is such a cute pic of Zoe!