Thursday, February 3, 2011

TUSAL...

I love to see all the colors and threads I have been working with....
seems to be lots in there...some from Fred and just bits and pieces I trim off. I do not stitch to the very end of my thread...I usually cut the last 2 inches off...how about you? Do you use every inch? Well, I will push it down as I go and keep adding to the mason jar....
I thought I would show one of my tea cups and tea pot and one of my gloves. The ladies pocket watch is quite old.
Stop back later to see who wins my birthday un-birthday drawing......
Speaking of drawings...Cat is having one, so visit and check it out.
I have an update, so I will meet you at my other place....
I will be working for a bit today, but I will visit with you later.....glad you stopped by.

4 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!!!!!
Hugs!!

Beautiful tea pot/tea cup
I think I have one very similar to that in my china hutch, I'll have to look and see!!!

Have a wonderful Birthday!!
Emily

Crystal said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday filled with lots of love and joy.

Roberta said...

Love how you are displaying your TUSAL, makes it look so attractive.

Is it your birthday or just your unbirthday??

As for thread ends - I sometimes push it to the very end!!! not good!

natalyK said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Have a wonderful day!