Friday, February 4, 2011

An the winner is~~~~

Well, I had a very nice relaxing birthday yesterday. I did some stitching and the update is at my other place....We are experiencing such cold freezing weather here in the Valley of the Sun! We have been in a freeze warning from Tuesday night through today...then back up to the 70's on Tuesday! We Arizonans are so not use to this cold....oh if you are up in the high country, Sedona, Flagstaff and such...you are and you get snow. But here...no no no. I actually had to wear a pair of socks and long pants! Never!
Oh, the winner.....NatalyK...just sent her an e-mail....You will see her package when she gets it.....
Thank all of you who sent birthday wishes...and all of you who entered the giveaway. I thought it would be fun to send an un-birthday gift to celebrate my special day.
Hope you are all warm and taking care while driving where there is snow...which seems to be everywhere!

8 comments:

natalyK said...

YAY!! I am soooo excited. I can't wait for the un-birthday gift to arrive. Sorry you got some of our cold weather. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Heirloom Gypsy said...

Hi Gracie,
Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!! How kind of you to host a giveaway on your special day :)
I'm with you - this weather has got to go! I am a warm weather girl and just can't take these freezing temps.
Well, stay warm and enjoy your weekend.
Blessings and Hugs,
Sabre'

Tricia said...

No, no, no, no! That name was Tricia! I'm sure you just misread it. :P LOL!!! Congratulations Nataly!

Be sure to enjoy your warm weather on Tueday! I'm positive that it will be warm here by May or June... :-)


Have a blessed day!

Emily said...

Congrats to Nataly!!

I agree Grace, here in FL ... its been so cold at times I've had to turn on the HEAT!! its awful!! I miss our warm weather!!

Crystal said...

Congrats to NAtaly on winning your un birthday give away.

Cardygirl said...

Glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Patty C. said...

Congratulations NatalyK !!

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Congrats NatalyK! And a very happy un-birthday to you, Grace!!!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri