Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring is in the air...?

So the Phil says Spring is coming! That may be of comfort for all of you in the midst of the snow and cold...but by now we know that nature will do her own thing. But, thanks to all that cold and snow around the states, we here in Arizona are having a few winter days...it is cold...I may actually have to wear long pants today and a sweater! Oh No! I may have to put on a pair of socks!! Mr H covered the plants yesterday and the wind has been blowing....brrr....what happened to the desert warmth?

Thank you all so very much for the kind and helpful notes to me yesterday....for now, the project is just a finish that I will complete later. I have already moved on in my head and with my needle.

Don't forget, today is the last day to comment if you are a follower and want to be in the draw for the un-birthday gift to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.  I will draw a name by the end of the day....

I will update at my other place later.....glad you stopped by today. I am ready for another cup of tea, how about you?

3 comments:

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Hi Gracie...how did I miss that you are having an unbirthday?? Oh my! I would love to be included in your birthday celebration and giveaway...can I do that here?

I am heading over to see your recent finishes...I bet they are lovely!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Blu Stitcher said...

It's 13 degrees here in Chino, I am about ready to drive down to Phx for a bit of warmth. This will teach me to buy a jacket next year. I have no clue where my long pants are. LOL.

I would love to be in your drawing. I am not sure if I already entered or not.

Tea sounds so good, I think I will go and make some also. There is a little tea shop in Prescott and they have a ton of different loose leaf teas. The almond one is the best.

GL to E1

Linda

natalyK said...

Happy Birthday a day early! Hope you have a relaxing day planned for yourself.