Thursday, June 8, 2017

An English Title

Lord Alan....

Ok maybe I have too much time on my hands and anyone who has spent time with my sister Grace can tell you there is never a dull moment or lull in a conversation, so take x the amount of hours multiply that by being in a room with only the two of you conversing and you will not believe what gets discussed. Like the way I did the math?

So today Grace says to me "Did you know you can buy a Royal Title", I answered I had heard of it and that was it. For most people it would have ended, well now multiply several hours by having nothing to do and the sum comes to I looked it up.

Yes for the sum of $38.81you can purchase a Lordship (Lord) Title Pack


This title pack contains a personalized title certificate (gold embossed), legal title deed, 5 square feet of dedicated land within the Hougun Manor Estate, title crest postcard, personalized welcome letter, access to the online members area, color brochure and presentation folder.

The spelling is not incorrect it is the English Style.

Lordship (Lord) Title Pack
The Coat of Arms


It must be true it is on the internet, right?

So I am contemplating the sum, being bored, not going to buy anything cool from this trip and to make it lucrative, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Then I think why would anyone want to return a Title?

Bedsides 5 square feet of English Real Estate, perhaps there are taxes, what if there is  a revolution that that mean I have to raise arms to protect the sovereignty?

So I look up Hougun Manor Estate and it is a real track of land in Cumbria, the next web page I visited invited me to join the Illuminati, I kid you not. Look it up!

Well I'm not sure if this will be a rip off of my money ($31.81, an odd sum), English Taxation, a call to arms to protect the sovereigns (as in old times) or an invitation into a secret society.

Well the other noteworthy thing she tells me is that you can buy a trip to the top of Mount Everest.... I hate the cold thanks for stopping by

http://csailluminati.weebly.com/

https://www.lordtitles.co.uk/pages/estate

Note: And this is the guy is here to assist me in my time of need and he is trying to become a Lord...right. But, in all honesty I would be lost this week without his assistance....more of that later. Right now, let us enjoy a moment in time of relaxation and being able to cause one another to smile.
hugs to you all from gracie and The Brother Alan.


11 comments:

Janice said...

Haha...what I wanna know is WHY does Gracie have this info swirling in her head. I mean did she read it somewhere or has this topic come up before when she's been with friends? .....anyway I might take a look at those websites as you've peaked my interest and in case someone asks about this in the future I'll be able to help them out...
Thanks for the post "Lord" Alan and hugs to your sister ♡

Shelly said...

I had no idea one could buy a title! As for Everest, yes, I knew that and it would cost the same as a nice down payment on a house or a second mortgage on current house. I would settle for the trek to Everest base camp! Even then it would take several Sherpa to haul me out on a tarp because my knees will have finally given out on me. One can dream though! Glad you are there to be a comfort to Gracie and Mr. H.

Debbie said...

who knew? I did take a look at the site....lords and ladies.....

As for Everest...brrr

As there might be a "Lord' Alan, he's going to need keys to his kingdom and I believe that there are some handy.

Thinking of you.

Hugs,

Debbie

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I am glad you two can get a few laughs in. Big hugs to the both of you and prayers for dear Dennis. love Lynda Ruth

cucki said...

Big hugs to both of you
Sending lots of love and prayers x

Tiffstitch said...

Extremely interesting!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I did know that because like Gracie I have a head full of useful knowledge! or useless...
Lord Alan does rather remind me of Alan Sugar so not necessarily a good thing LOL
Nice coat of arms though.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have found the perfect castle for you too! Only £150,000 a mere snip at the price. It is in need of some tender loving care, and a new roof...

http://search.savills.com/list#/r/detail/gbabrsabs160078

Julie said...

Cumbria is a nice area, there won't be many people at your title celebrating party standing on 5 square feet of land you own!

Rose Marie Della Ventura said...

Very interesting. I think Gracie should buy a ladies title to go along with yours.

Chookyblue...... said...

The mindless things you end up discussing.... Enjoy your day lord Alan
Look after Lady gracie