Friday, December 2, 2011

The house on the hill

We had rain late yesterday and early last night... I think it amounted to .08".... not much at all. It always seems like more when it is raining, but the numbers show little we keep getting.

I found a critter ready to snatch up some posies....
A white rabbit...I looked to see if Alice was coming along, but alas, no. Now to plant a tree and more letters.

As I am posting I am on hold with the local newspaper. Another missed delivery .... another excuse I am sure. I find it so annoying! And no, I do not want to stop to get it each day. This past year has been the worse for problems with them. They get paid on time so I expect my delivery each day. So if I stop chatting abruptly it will be to yell question the person who will promise me a credit... hold on, some is saying hello. Well that was a waste of time. She can give me no reason or any info. Not giving up! i am getting really tired of the recording "thank you for waiting, your call is important to us" If it is, why is it taking so long for someone to talk to me...
I have work today. It was very busy for most of my shift ( noon to 5) yesterday. Amazing just how much fabric we sell! It was so nice to have you stop by. I do hope your day is wonderful. Thank you for all the kind messages.....

7 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Aren't paper delivery problems the worst to resolve?! Thankfully we have a jewel of a paper lady, a mother who figured she's up with her son who has a route so she might as have one of her own. Lucky for us!

Love the little white rabbit - looks like my grandbunny Squirmy. She got her picture taken with Santa, and it may be the cutest picture e-v-e-r (of course, I could be a bit biased).

Take care at work and don't let the grouchy shoppers bother you. You know the real reason for Christmas!

Nancy said...

Love your current project!

pam said...

The bunny is so cute!

Cardygirl said...

I am loving seeing your stitching grow!

Brigitte said...

Nice progress and nice little bunny.

natalyK said...

Love your new project. Sorry about your paper, maybe someone is snatching it to read with their morning cup of jo.

Patty C. said...

Sorry about the paper-
I like the WIP
Hugs,