Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The landscapers were here~~~~

Ah yes, the landscapers were here yesterday in and out!
The hillside  has grass and blooms! Hopefully the other bloom and a special critter will soon appear. I am really enjoying this piece. I love the colors.

Speaking of outdoors.... well I did mention the landscapers. Here is one of our 3 tomato plants......
If you look carefully, there are 4 tomato's growing on this branch. I look forward to eating them by New Year's. Mr H has been feeding them with plant food and as I never remember to water the garden, he is sure to give them plenty of water.

I never did get to get the Christmas boxes down.... but today I really will. I am working the next 3 days so I want them out and ready so I can start unpacking them this weekend. The one for the living room requires some moving of a table and such. The one in our bedroom also will have to have a table cleared. Mr H goes for the next surgery on Dec 6th and I have the week off so I will have time to decorate. It won't take too long. This year there will a 3rd tree up. I got it from Dear Ziz who did not want it any longer. It is one of the "pencil trees" and I have wanted to get one for some time.

Well, need to get back to Lavender's Blue.... so glad you stopped by today. I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

I've got to get my Christmas boxes out too! Your tomatoes look great!

Tricia said...

Hi Gracie!

I love the fact that you will have fresh tomatoes around Christmas time. It just doesn't seem possible! Have fun decorating. I plan to put up my tree tomorrow. : )

Patty C. said...

Aren't fresh tomatoes wonderful. Have fun with your decorating !!!

pam said...

Stitching is looking great!

James said...

I agree with pam, stitching is looking great.. more power to your blog..

James a landscapers