Monday, November 28, 2011

It must be chilly~~~

I am always barefoot...so if I have socks on, it must be chilly. As long as the sun is out it will be warm.
Thinking of taking down the Christmas stuff from the garage... maybe not to put out/up, but get them ready so when the  urge strikes I will ready. I have been up and moving about since 4 am. I was hungry and Mr H who was also awake.... not out of bed however, suggested a mushroom omelet. Good idea it was too...tasted great with the fresh bread I baked yesterday.

I have not started my Christmas shopping... I do know what I am getting for the few on my list so it should not be difficult. Just have to get out and do it. Cards are ready to be addressed.... just need the stamps. Ornaments for my exchange are ready to post on Dec 1st.

I will leave you with this....
Aw... do I have to get up? This is the look. First I want to pull on her tongue... then her cheeks.....
She does not really get up and leave our bed until around 10 am...... life of leisure!

Thanks for visiting with me today. Have a wonderful day. I plan to stitch on Lavender's Blue......maybe take it out to the lanai to stitch.

6 comments:

Parsley said...

Love the pic! haha What a sweet face.

Sandra Kaye said...

She is sooo sweet. I love it when my pug looks at me like that. Have a wonderful day SWEETs!!! Hugs

butterfly said...

What a beauty.

Yes its that time, what do we do first ! cards , wrapping or decorating .!

Tricia said...

So nice to hear of "chilly" weather rather than downright cold! Enjoy your stitching and preparing for Christmas! I think I'm going to use the beginning of this week to catch up, and then I'll decorate on the 1st.

Mouse said...

heheh Zoe is exactly how I feel today ..lol ... ooo the mushroom omelette sounds good :) love mouse xxxx

Marcy said...

What an adorable pup!