Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another bloom and the count down begins

Well if you feel like I do, it is hard to believe that today is the 1st of December.....24 days to go. Before we know it the New Year will be here!

I have another bloom.....
I am determined to get this hill finished! Next will be the critter who is probably going to eat all thee blooms.....do you know what it is? 

I have tried to use the Pinterest.... I know I have it but not sure about it. If this statement does not make sense to you.... what about me!!! Do any of you belong to the group? Any suggestions would be most welcome. There are still areas of computer use that I am still a "person in training"! How does one find someone with it.....

Well, enough for today. I am just back from posting my ornament exchanges! Yes, they are in the mail as well as my Pen Pal mailing. Now, to get my Christmas shopping for sis and Mom and get them in the mail. In the mean while, I am off to work today. As always I am happy to have this visit with you. Have a great day.


4 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo is it a rabbit ..lol and mmmm not tried pinterest but if you need a wee bit of help holler away as am not too bad with comp's and if i can't answer question I have kids hahaha :) love mouse xxxx

Carolyn said...

I've tried Pinterest but am not a fan--it seems to me it's for people who shop a lot(not me!) and want to explore options, but you can share a lot of interests --you can sign into craft places, etc. You can set up your own bulletin board and pin things of interest to it. Enjoy your blog.

blue star stitcher said...

I like pinterest, but I also have always like Flickr. Its a good spot for me to store my inspirations of the web.

Melanie said...

I pinned like crazy right after I joined there but I've hardly found time for it since then. There is just so much to do computer wise every day and limited time to do that in so...........I pin a thing here and there but that's it lately. I do think you can find great inspiration there for just about anything you are interested in, not just crafts.