Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good Day Sunshine~~~~

Yes...I was thinking about the Beatles when I titled this post. Now the song will rattle around my head for awhile.One of their really sweet songs. It is another  beautiful sunny day and temps cool.
I plan on an easy day after these last 2 sale days. We certainly did a booming business. Saturdays crowd were less anxious I even got to leave a bit earlier. I need Aleve today ... my back feels like an elephant sauntered across it.

I spent some time this morning getting my exchanges ready to post tomorrow. I will take some pictures of course before they are off to here and there. I did take a picture of Lavender's Blue...
Some of the hill and the vine..... I really like working on this one.  I plan to make a plan.... okay ... I will try to plan out which projects to do for 2012. As I said I will not be doing the Crazy again this year. I found some WIPs/UFOs that need are demanding some attention. Truly they are enough to keep me busy for awhile. I also will start a few new ones.... I have no choice .... they call to me from the basket. I also would like to send a few RAK's. So the plan is to drag out all the need to and then add the want to and the should do out and that will be my year.

We have been having a few good days here... knowing what the next 2 weeks hold for Mr H, I hope the days continue as is.
I think I may start getting the Christmas decorations out. Maybe even get the outside done. First however, I need breakfast and another cup of coffee and a few stitches......in the meantime, I am so happy that you were able to visit with me today. Enjoy your Sunday.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

So glad you survived those hectic work days. Now to just get rid of the elephant... I like your plan for 2012. It's your own challenge in a way, with some flexibility included. As for decorating, it rained all day long here yesterday, and one of my neighbors was out walking in circles around her lamppost hanging lights in her rain gear! It couldn't have waited until today??? Take good care of yourself and Mr H this week, please.

Jules said...

Yeah, thanks for the tune in my head now, LOL!!! It is one of their better melodies.

I am so glad that I don't work in retail anymore. I don't like the crazy hours during the holidays. Glad to learn you have survived the weekend!

Have a great week, and hope the weather holds up for ya!

Blu Stitcher said...

I so Love the Beatles. I am so happy you survived Black Friday and Saturday. And, I will continue to keep you and Mr. H in my thoughts.

Teresa S. said...

Gracie-you are an inspiration. A post AND stitching even with so many plates to keep spinning (on a long, thin stick over your head like on Ed Sullivan, remember?)

Lynda said...

I think we all have some of those projects tucked away. I hope the good days continue.