Sunday, May 15, 2011

What time is it?

Do you know when it is 5am....yes 5am? No, I do not mean that you look at a clock or the alarm sounds......I know each day. Every morning at just around 5am the birds start their chatter. The finches talk fast and the doves slowly then the quail start to chime in. Never fails. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday. I found this yesterday....

What a face! It just begged to have it's picture taken.
Speaking of pictures-----I have Angel Grace framed. Not sure where she will hang just yet, let's meet at my other place and take a look. I so hope your day is fun but relaxing. I am happy to have you visit me.

6 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

our darling little chatter boxes come to life around the crack of stupid (4am) but it is a soothing effect of waking up if you have not yet done so. I happen to beat the little darlings on a very regular basis and look forward to the sounds of their songs each and every morning.
Be always in stitches.

CalamityJr said...

I don't, but my dog does! He wakes me up, even if I'm not working that day - oh, well!

Cindy's Stitching said...

beautiful flower.

Blu Stitcher said...

The birds start here about 5am also and then the our deaf cat screams at the top of his lungs at 5:30 LOL

Angela P said...

Beautiful picture of the flower :) I love your Angel of Grace framed it looks great!

Margaret said...

So nice what ever time to hear the birds chirping at first daylight. Except for the doves that is.