Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cocktails and rain...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with dear friends Ziz and Fern.
I brought the champagne and the Wild Hibiscus mix and the 3 of us toasted our friendship. Not that we spent the entire time with a cocktail in hand~~~no~~~we did some computer stuff first. It is always so nice to sit with friends. We belong to a couple of stitch groups together and Ziz and I live a courtyard away. Fern lives very nearby.
Remember the cloudy sky yesterday morning? Well, by the time Ziz and I left it was spitting outside and then we got it....yes indeed, rain.

I watched out my front door and thought it will not amount to much and I was right! After about 20 to 30 minutes of rain the official measurement was 0.04 inches! That is why we are in a draught!
I did work on Dragonfly earlier....join me at my other place to see the Scottish Stitch. It has been a pleasure to have you visit with me. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Sounds like a fun day. Chino got little rain also. I sure hope we don't get wild fires like we did last summer.

Mouse said...

oooo sounds like you had fun :) lovely photo of you all :) love mouse xxx