Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Royal Mail

Yes....mail from England ~~~ from Michelle~~~aka~~~mouse. What a thoughtful friend she is. When she read of my thread dilemma, she sent me what she had to see if they matched. I will play around with it over the weekend, but it looks promising.
One of my favorite flowers is the Marigold....and this bright light caught my eye...
I always hear in my mind Katherine Hepburn from The African Queen pronouncing marigold to Humpfrey Bogart. Love that movie!
I worked on Dragonfly yesterday....will get more stitched today....meet me over at my other place and see how lovely the colors are. I do hope your day is wonderful. Thank you for visiting with me....

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Gracie: Even on a cloudy day the marigold looks as if the sun is kissing it, they make me smile.
Catherine
diamondc

Mouse said...

eeek now peeps know my name ..lol glad to be of service and fingers crossed they will do the trick :) watched that movie loads of times when younger :) love mouse xxx