Friday, May 20, 2011

Dragonfly tea pot

I always start my day with a cup of Maxwell House coffee but the rest of the day is with Tetley Tea. It took a few years before I could get it out here in Arizona. Sis Lyn would send me boxes at a time. Finally it became available but at only one grocery store. I am a creature lady of habit what can I say. Here is one of my teapots....

I just realized today....duh....that I do not have a tea cup with any dragonflies......guess I will have find one. The reason I show this one is I have stitched one of the 4 dragonflies on the Dragonfly challenge piece...follow me to my other place and take a look. I have work today...hope your day is a good one....thanks for visiting and leaving comments and emails....

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely teapot; surely it makes your tea taste even better!

Lee said...

What a beautiful teapot!