Monday, May 16, 2011

A late start today

I do not know what I have been doing for the entire morning, but Here I am. Well---

remember the origami cranes from Ingrid....here is where they hang so I can see them daily and they flutter with he ceiling fan on. this window is in my sewing/guest room. Usually the blind is open and the room is bathe in light all day.
I finished the Glad Tiding ornament that I was given by Nataly, I finished mine a bit different.

front and back view and here is my edging...
It was a nice project to stitch...I may make one or two as gifts for Christmas....
I did not a stitch on my challenge piece but hopefully today. I will be out for a doctor appointment this afternoon so it will be later. So happy you stopped by to say hello. Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

natalyK said...

A lovely finish! I love the beaded edges.

Crystal said...

The beaded edge turned out lovely.

Mouse said...

ooo very pretty :) has the postie been yet ??? love mouse xxx

CalamityJr said...

Love what you did with the cranes. I have one, made by a friend who was fighting lung cancer for all her friends praying with her, so it's very special. That's a great new ornament finish!

Tricia said...

Oh how pretty the ribbon edging is! I was too afraid to try it on my fob! Your cranes look lovely. They remind me of a book I read to my children... Something about 1000 white paper cranes...

Patty C. said...

This is awesome - I love the edging - looks beautiful

What a cute idea with the cranes - It certainly adds a creative touch to your window :)

Melanie said...

Love it!!! :)

MiniBinoy said...

lovely finish!!!the beaded edges look very pretty!!