Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mail Delivery....from the UK and a giveawy

How nice to come home from work and find...a package...for me and just me....
I had been selected by Viv to receive a PIF... isn't it nice. I can't wait to make the needle case... and what a nice scissor and beautiful fob...

This is the other side...love the colors and the design. Thank you Miss Viv.....the bed and tassel...I love it. I had posted for me to sponsor a PIF...no takers...maybe it was because I was a new blogger and no one knew what to expect...I am going to post for it as a RAK, here and now....just need to be a follower....with or without a blog....I also am collecting that special Birthday date., so send me the Bday by email and post here for the PIF.
I got a cut on my finger ...now don't get upset...but please feel free to feel bad...one of my fingers  on my right hand, at work on a cardboard edge...big ouch...so I will not do any challenge stitching today. I find it difficult to do anything with a band aid on my fingers! But....I am going to finish some machine stitching...would like to have a few things in the mail on Monday.
Dawn is having a giveaway...stop by here to have a chance to win.
So glad you stopped by to visit and as always, thank you for your comments and emails. Have a wonderful day. I am taking my coffee and the morning paper out to the lanai...too nice to be indoors right now. Hugs to you all............

11 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Sorry about your finger; box cuts are like paper cuts in that they seem to get infected easily and they do hurt like the dickens! How many people are you asking recipients to PIF to? I'd love to have something stitched by you, but don't know if I have the time to send to 3 others. I'll also tell you my birthday here, if you don't mind - next Friday, April 8, I'll be the big 6-0 and am really excited about it! Take care of your finger, and have an otherwise great day.

Wagapapa said...

Hi Gracie,

Thank you for your comment in my blog. Hope your finger gets better soon.

Tricia said...

What a lovely PIF! I have one sitting here that I need to send out and another that I still need to stitch, but I'd love to be included in a RAK drawing!

SO sorry about the cardboard cut, especially cuz you can't stitch! Take it easy and enjoy the sunshine!

Emily said...

Pretty gifties!!! The scissor fob is absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the Needle Case finished!! Its going to be beautiful too!!!

Sorry about your finger!! **blows a kiss** to make it better!!

Hugs!!

Chookyblue...... said...

I had a bandage on a cracked cuticle and it was hard to stitch...........had to take it off and found a smaller one to put on the nail.......

Chookyblue...... said...

woops bandage = bandaid..........

Cardygirl said...

Hope the finger improves...it is hard to stitch with a bandaid. Your gifts are lovely!

SoCal Debbie said...

Those are beautiful gifts. So sorry to hear about the paper/cardboard cut; ouch! I never got any takers for a PIF on my blog either. I plan to have a RAK when I reach 50 followers. Please enter me in your RAK drawing.

Ellen said...

Beautiful scissors fob! Can't wait to see your needlebook, it's going to be gorgeous. Would love to be in your RAK drawing.

Hugs,

Blu said...

What a cute fob! The colours are just lovely. A wonderful PIF.

geeky Heather said...

What a neat scissors fob! And the kit looks lovely as well.

Well, I'd for sure like to be included in your drawing. I don't usually sign up for PIFs because I am a terrible procrastinator! =)