Monday, March 28, 2011

The 4th Monday of the month is....

Today is our monthly stitch group...The Sun Stitchers...and we gather to socialize and stitch, have show and tell, stitch and socialize, then time for lunch.
I planned to just sit and stitch yesterday...well I did stitch, but mostly sat outside and enjoyed the day.
I must admit, I did spend some time looking through both books, A Gardner's Jounal and A Stitcher's Journey....never get tired of planning what to stitch! I think I may have to make a complete quilt...and definitely the Tulip House Stitching Companion, and Smell the Roses Tote Bag....are you seeing where this is going?
Mr H and I found this pretty cactus in bloom in our neighborhood yesterday...now I want one for the front of my house!
Isn't it pretty and so many blooms still to open.

The flowers almost look waxy...but are very soft to touch.

I did say that I stitched...so join me over at my other place and see....I will work on it at the group session...I think hope....maybe....
So happy to have you visit and love the kind thoughts....have a great day.

1 comment:

Blu Stitcher said...

I love it when the cactus bloom.