Thursday, March 31, 2011

Off to work today....

What a lovely day Mr H and I had yesterday. We started out to get potting soil...but...he knew I was looking for a certain bead so he stopped at one place first...they did not have it...then on to yet another bead shop...he is so sweet...and yes, they had just what I wanted. Until I use it and send it I can not share it with you..sorry. My sis reads my blog so you understand. As I exited the bead shop to walk down a way to meet Mr H, I heard a crash! I never never pull into a parking spot in any lot...no way. As these 2 ladies backed out of their spots...not looking of course, they backed smack into each other!  Anyway, I went into the shop to find Mr H and what did he suggest I get....
I always admire this tea for one set...it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...so now I have it. It is a Sue Zipkin design...I think there are other pieces.
Mr H finally got to the garden shop and picked out more flowers and  things are very colorful around the yard. He has a few to finish today...
I did stitch...let's go to my other place so I can show you band/row 6. i am so happy to have chatted with you today...thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute teapot!! Its so pretty!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Tricia said...

What a sweetheart you have to let you bead shop and find you teapots. He's a keeper!

CalamityJr said...

Your honey sounds a lot like mine - aren't we the lucky ones! Love your teapot!

Lee said...

How cute! Enjoy your new teapot!