Friday, April 1, 2011

Coyotes...again!

I love the howls and yips of the coyotes...but not when Zoe needs to go do her thing. It was around 2 am  when she asked Mr H to take her out...but before she finished what she started...the howls could be heard and in she came. The coyotes, although always around and in my courtyard, are usually at a nearby golf course to hunt at night. But I guess their sound made her nervous. Then around 3 am she asked me to take her back out. Mr H decided he should...protecting both Zoe and me, although I know he really wanted to protect her....so stick in hand out they went into the quiet night...no coyotes to be heard. Finally mission accomplished and back to sleep they went...not me.
Look at the fabric I picked up yesterday when I left work....


Each of the blues will be used with the light green and the chili peppers and bights combos will be another project....I will post when they get sent.
This is one of the many berry prints we just got in....

All I will say is that it will be used as gift wrap and you will see that later...
Since I was up anyway I decided to stitch on Garden Party....so, if you follow me over to my other place you can take a look....but now I am getting a bit tired and since I do not go in until 1 pm today...you'll have to excuse me now...think I will curl up on the daybed and......

1 comment:

Crystal said...

lovely fabric, get some rest.