Sunday, April 3, 2011

TUSAL, a sunset and it's Sunday

Think it is time to empty the mason jar....
Guinevere said it is just to heavy! I will put some out for nesting .
I always tell Mr H that living here in Arizona, I feel like I am on vacation. I feel as though I have always lived here.....hard for my family back East to understand, but it is true. I am in awe of the sunsets....sunsets I never tire of...
This was what we saw from out our front door...in the courtyard....bright orange..deep yellow and violet grey clouds.....I am in awe.....today is beginning cool and sunny and cloudy at the same time. It will be good sitting outside weather to stitch.
Just look at what is in bloom outside my front door...
Bottle Brush Tree.....as you can see, looking up into it, it is quite tall.
I have some hand sewing to finish today....no challenge update but will have some for tomorrow.
It was wonderful to have you visit with me...{{hugs}} to you all...have a great day.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Sooo gorgeous! Amazing what gifts await just outside your door!

Wagapapa said...

Living in Arizona seems to be wonderful!

Nancy said...

Such a gorgeous site! Nature is so beautiful!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous sunset! It's great to have beautiful nature at your doorstep!

Hugs,

SoCal Debbie said...

I agree with everyone else... Gorgeous was exactly the word I planned to use about your sunset photo!