Saturday, April 9, 2011

Really...I can explain...

No posts? what?...well, On Thursday morn as I was stitching I received a call from sis Linda...aka lynowl...another story...anyway, of course I had to stop stitching..never a good idea to talk on the phone and stitch. We chat forever...then it was time for work....came home ate and off to the HOA meeting...home and off to bed. I was feeling a bit off. Woke up very early Friday with a migraine...not good...but since I was not going in to work until 1 pm, I thought...okay...a pill and have a lie down. Not to be...got very sick to my stomach and back to bed. There would be no stitching this morning! Felt better so off to work only to return home in 2 hours and back to bed...no stitching! Well, I think I am feeling fine today and off to work later....so I have stitched some....but I also have on and off been working on my Spring Exchange and though maybe a peek...
All that I can say..it will be travelling afar...it is almost finished....I Rit dyed the linen....that's it, you just have to wait! But you can follow me to my other place and see what is happening with Garden Party.....I am so happy to have you visit with me, have a wonderful weekend.
P.S.  I have been asked about the music that is on my blog...I do change it almost monthly..currently it is a selection by Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble....Native American music..the CD is one of my favorites....what music? well, if you have your speakers/sound turned off or down, you can not hear it!

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Oooh, pretty. Sorry you've been suffering, though. Don't overdo today and get the migraine meanies picking on you again!

Wagapapa said...

I'm glad you feel better today :D

Nancy said...

Sorry to hear you had a migraine...they are no fun. Glad you are better!

Tricia said...

Oh, so sorry. :-( I get migraines too and it's not good to stitch during them unless you want Fred to visit ... funny mistakes happen!! Hope you'll be up to par soon!!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Gracie,

I did counted cross stitch for about 8 years...I loved using the linens...then I decided to teach my left hand how to crochet and now after 19 years I'm still crocheting among a bunch of other stuff! I hate to hear that you suffer from migraines. I watched my mom suffer from them most of her life. Thanks so much for visiting with me!

Pink Sparkles,
Stephanie ♥