Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Tuesday....

For today

Outside my window
The sun is bright and the air is calm
I am thinking
Just 22 days and my brother Alan will be here for a visit
I am thankful for
Everything!
From the kitchen
Soon there will be a cup of tea for me to drink and an English Muffin to eat
I am wearing
T shirt and shorts and I am barefooted
Around the house
Soon I will get Mr H up...doctor appointment this morning
I am hearing
The call of the Quails...they just arrived in the yard
On my mind
Which Challenge project to work on next!
Plans for the day
Re-write my shopping list....for stash and projects...no, not food!
From my camera's eye

A cactus bloom...isn't it lovely
I am wishing
You all have a wonderful day.

Well, I have several things I want to accomplish today...not sure about most of them getting done. I want to go to Staples, World Market, want need some chocolates, and of course sit and stitch!
I love the bloom in the above picture...here is the cactus...from a neighbor's house...
Not sure  of the cactus name...the blooms are elongated, about 6 inches...I would love to have one of these!
I did a lot on Garden Party...let's meet over at my other place so you can see ...it is almost finished! Thank you for visiting with me today.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Great progress on your sampler! Did you get your stash shopping list updated???

Patty C. said...

I like the cactus - Too pretty

lcp0528 said...

The cactus is gorgous ! I wonder if I could grow one indoors here in RI ? When I come out in the fall we'll have to go to the garden store to get one for Mr. H's garden...xoxo