Sunday, March 13, 2016

Construction update

If they think they are building a mansion, they are sadly off course. The House Finch couple are still adding to the nest....
now if you are thinking that it does not look too different from the last picture, you are correct, but it is the inside they are working on...the exterior is definitely shabby chic. By the time they move in..... in the meantime, I have started 2 construction projects---well, not exactly.
I am working on side 2 of the pin keep and just started April from the Snowflower Diaries SAL. Did not get as much accomplished yesterday due to sinus issues and a cat nap. Today seems promising. Did you remember to set your clocks ahead...
I always hated this practice...always fearful of not remembering and being late...of course now that I have no place to be early in the morning, I do not have to perform this task...So, if you are on the East Coast, we are now 3 hours apart.....note to family and friends in Rhode Island! Oh dear...I think I spoke too soon about the declining sinus issue.....if you will excuse me, thank you for your friendship and kind words, but I must sit with the tissue box...hope you have a good day.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Our clocks don't Spring forward until Easter weekend here in the UK.
Nice new starts.
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday x

butterfly said...

Hope you get over your sinus issue soon , my DH always has it bad this time of the year.
Nice stitching starts.
You made me laught about the birds nest.

Tiffstitch said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and nice start on your 2 WIPs.

Vickie said...

You are off to a great start with your stitching. I am sorry you are having sinus issues. I hate the whole clock changing stuff.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear about the sinus issues, that can be quite painful.
Nice start on the two pieces though.

KimM said...

Sinus issues are the pits. Hope you're better soon. Lovely stitches, too.
xxx

EvalinaMaria said...

All looks lovely, feel better soon.
Evalina, This and that...
and Random Act of Stitching Kindness

shirley flavell said...

Such a dear wee nest for Mr and Mrs. Finch, I would love to have watched the progress. Our clocks here in N.Z. will be going back at Easter:-( Enjoy your stitching and send your sinuses to Arizona is our saying here but oops you are aready there so don't know where you could send them to:-) Hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

I love watching little birds build nests.......amazing how they do it really........also I hate time changes......finally this weekend coming our time changes back to normal.........