Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nest update

Today we have...
I guess it will be one a day until she is ready to call it quits. I can see her little head poking up from the nest. We try not to scare her...we limit our walking on that path way as much as possible. Mr H and I sat outside for awhile but it was too warm and I think it did not help my allergies. I have never celebrated St Patrick's Day ... it was a no no in my Italian family! but I do wish those of you who do and are Irish...enjoy the celebration. I managed to get stitching done on both my projects...maybe tomorrow I will get to the project on my sewing table. Yesterday afternoon I went to get my hair cut short.... so it will hold me for a few months now. I think about letting it grow a little every now and again only to show up and tell Cheryl to just cut it....I have kept it short for so long now that it is hard to wear it any other way. When the heat arrives It feels real good off my neck. Anyway, that is about it...thought I should keep you updated on the Finch House. See you tomorrow....probably another egg. 

5 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Such a pretty picture.

butterfly said...

Two I wonder how many they will have , thanks for sharing .

Vickie said...

I am thinking there will be another today. ;)

diamondc said...

Oh my I cannot wait for the babies to appear.

Blessings
Catherine

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I bet that's hard work laying an egg :)