Friday, March 18, 2016

Progress and the number 3

I know this is why you are here...another egg bringing the count to 3. They are a light blue/green with little markings on them. Mr H and I are trying to limit the walking around the area when she is in the nest which is more than before. Once the plants under the shelf are watered we stay clear.  We are lucky there are a few ways to get around the yard and plants. I have been stitching....
I switch off from the SAL to the pin keep and do rest the hand in between. I think they may be stitched by the Monday....and then I can devote more time to the sewing table...
all the pieces are cut and ready for sewing.  The ironing board is up and the iron at ready...just need to fit it in. I seem to be easily distracted lately. A bit of dust in the attic I think.....well my friends, I am so lucky to have your friendship and thank you for the kind words. Have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another egg! How exciting!
The Joyful World is looking great as is the pin-keep.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Dust in the attic!! Is that what it is?! LOL! I must have large dust bunnies up there then :)
THREE!! I wonder if she has more in her?!

Tiffstitch said...

Great stitching and so exciting to see another egg!

Ele said...

What an exciting experience, like having a national geographic documentary in your garden!

butterfly said...

Another one , I wonder how many they will have .
Love your stitching hugs.

Brigitte said...

So exciting to see the number of eggs grow.
Lovely stitching.

Vickie said...

:D I am thinking we will see another today!
I have dust in the attic too.

Julie said...

Another one...exciting stuff.
Your April is growing well.
Have a lovely day

Angela said...

Lovely stitching :)