Tuesday, August 12, 2014

After the rain

I really enjoyed the comments left about the postal service. Sorry, but it makes me happy that I am not the only one who has issues! No sooner had I complained to you yesterday....first I received an email from Lynda Ruth letting me know she recieved my Round Robin piece and asked if IO had gotten hers yet....I answered no. Then the mail arrived...her RR piece was in my mail box....
I have asked my partners to stitch flowers for me...and look at what she sent...I do need a new calendar book and it is a 2 yer kind which I always use and I love the chunky pen...love pens. So, the mail came through just fine..... still waiting to see if my partner Hannah in Ireland received her package yet....
Last evening we had another rain storm. The rain and wind was actually loud enough to wake me at 1:30 am.... going to be a long day.... now we have a cloudy but very warm morning with the chance of rain later. Hopefully it will wait until I am home from work...do not like driving in rain out here. I was happily stitching strawberry #2 until I ran out of #3722...will get it today at work.  I plan to coffee dye one of them and leave one as is. Speaking f coffee, I think another cup is what I need right now. Thank you for the wonderful comments yesterday and I think we have a new club----The Postal Club! Have a grand day.

6 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet xxx

Annie said...

Hello Gracie

It is nice to know that the postal service is consistent!
A lovely RR and I love that pen!
Happy stitching.

And This Little Pig said...

It is always the way to run out of thread :@
Libbie

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, the postal service. I'm sure there are people out there who could write a book about it, lol. Most of the times it's OK around here but I had some experiences with an RR that made me decide not to take part in them any more.

Wonderful, the stitched flower that you received in the RR.

Annette-California said...

Beautiful gifts. My parcel finally arrived in Germany - 7 weeks!
Hope you had a great day:)
love Annette

Julie said...

That was a nice parcel to receive!