Saturday, December 28, 2013

Making my list

and I am not checking twice, in fact I am just making adding as I go. You probably do not know what the heck I am babbling about do you. It is the New Year list to stitch by...or not. We shall see. I am great at making lists. I usually follow them, except in the grocery store, craft store any store for that matter. This year is going to be different in the stitching department. I have this list. I cannot start a new project unless I finish or complete a project.  Looks good on paper........ and I did participate in the 2011 challenge and finished all in good time too.  By my calculations, I have 2 UFO's, 5 WIP's, 13 new starts and 4 goals  of what I would like to try in addition to this list. I will limit try to limit new project purchases to 5 and only purchase for kitting what I have. I was thinking of not posting  pictures of on going progress..... just the start and finish. I think I want to do some individual exchanges instead of the group exchanges .... well, except for the SSCS 2014...I love that one. If anyone is interested during the year let me know. This morning I played with the ruffler attachment for my sewing machine....don't have anything that needs a ruffle, but at least I know how to use it. Gee, I sound very much in charge and organized. I have a few days off from work so I plan on stitching and starting to pack up the Christmas decorations little by little. The living room tree will be the last to take apart and that will be after New Years day along with the outside stuff. I just brewed a fresh cup of coffee so off I must go. I am so glad we had time to chat today. I leave you with a picture from Christmas Eve .... we sat yunder these trees drinking our Starbuck's coffee, Mr H and me~~~
Have a great day....

7 comments:

mainelystitching said...

Starbucks coffee under tropical trees for Christmas ... aaahhhh. :)

Shelly said...

Palm trees lit up always look neat! I'll have to look into this SSCS and see what it's about. Enjoy your day Gracie!

Julie said...

Your sparkly trees look super, what fun to be sitting under there at Christmas.
Good luck with your plans for next year.

Bernice Geroulis said...

I would love to be sitting under tropical trees drinking anything on Christmas instead of up to my butt in piles of snow

Minnie said...

Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Annette-California said...

How wonderful to get to drink your coffees and look at the beautiful lighted palm trees. Good luck with your stitching list - sounds great.
love Annette

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, making stitching lists for a new year - my absolute favourite, lol. I'm doing it, too, right now.