Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Are you ready.....

Mr H and I did a few last minute things yesterday....and then there were a few that did not get done. Oh well, the important ones were accomplished. I will be at work today from 11 to 3 PM...then home to make the lasagna...yes, I make the lasagna. He will make the shrimp for me and lobster for him. There are a few kitchen things that I do! He will be fixing a roast for Wednesday. 
I picked up one of my WIPs yesterday and think it will soon be finished. Went to Best Buy and one of the Geeks got my tablet in order. It only had to have the Kindle app uninstalled and then reinstalled....5 minutes and I am reading again.
Just look at this face!~ My dear friend Lu and hubby Stan have sent me an Ana Lee ornament for the 9 years that we have been here in Arizona. I love them all. This fella stands 6 inches tall. I have a special tree that they all occupy. I will group them together after the holidays and take a picture. The faces always bring a smile to mine. Of course then it brings me to think about these dear friends that I left behind...she and I sat side by side working for a long time. Friends....
Time to move on and get a fw things done before going out into the hectic world of Jo Ann's today. Take care in your travels today and behave so Santa will stop by your house. Do you follow him via Google? Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Denise said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
Happy Stitching
Denise

Anne said...

How sweet of them to send you an ornament every year. I always love putting up the ornaments and thinking of the memories of each one. Have a blessed Christmas Grace to you and your hubby!

ginnyt said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and Mr. H!!!

Brigitte said...

So, how was the lasagna you made? I'm sure it was perfect. And I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday.