Thursday, December 26, 2013

SSCS Exchange gift

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day. Mr H and I certainly had a nice relaxing time and an unexpected  Christmas Eve evening... but more about that later. What I want to share is my exchange gift from Julie from Simple Stitches.
And it's purples and lavenders and pretty. First there is the table topper.... hand embroidered tea cup  and several different lavender prints and polka dot backing fabric. Look at the detail. Then there is a delightful mug and inside she tucked a pincushion and a flower pin. Thank you again Julie for being my partner and to Chooky for organizing this amazing exchange.
I have today and tomorrow for work and then off for a few days. I never got to make my lasagna because Mr H and I decided to take a ride early Christmas Eve night and well, by the time we got home...it was too late. Christmas day was so relaxing. Mr H made a magnificently delicious roast and fixings. We watched a movie and just relaxed. I received some lovely gifts once again this year. Welcome to a few new friends....hope that you visit often. I wish everyone would be sure to include an email or blog info so that I could send a note personally. Time to get ready for work....have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely exchange, and I am happyyou had a great Christmas, hugs.

Heather said...

Lots of lovely swap items. You are lucky!

stitcheranon said...

Hi, lovely exchange gifts. And some more good news. You won my giveaway! Email me (details on blog) with your addy!

Vickie said...

Well, congratulations to you Gracie for winning Gaynor's giveaway!
Beautiful gifts made so special for you.

simplestitches said...

glad you are enjoying your gifts...it was a total pleasure to make them for you!

Julie said...

Wonderful exchange .

Andrea said...

A beautiful exchange. So glad you had a special day.

Shirlee said...

A peaceful & relaxing Christmas is the best kind. So glad you enjoyed the day!

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you like your gifts in the swap.......
thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013.......