Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Giving proper credit

I always say please and thank you...in yesterday's post I showed you my latest finishes. Still can not lay my hands on the magazine for the sweet angel, but I finally got the link to work for the Christmas Cactus....HERE. I follow her blog and admire her work. Sometimes the  my computer and my network have a keypad of their own! I always say thank you for the talent and the kindness of my blog friends....Thank you Gloria for sharing your talent.
The only sound I hear at this early morning moment is the ticking of the clock. It keeps track of what I  can not...time. I often think of the lines from the Eagles song ..... time keeps on slippin' slippin' into the future......I am too hungry to do all things on my want to do list. I keep lists, do you? Without them I get lost....what am I saying, even with them I get lost. I have written notes to me myself and I that I can not decipher! Well, you can see how my morning is going so I best get going. I think a cuppa should  get me on the straight of something. I hope you come back when I am a bit more... I was going to say stable, but that would be too silly. Anyway, it is always a pleasure to visit with you here or at your place. Have a good day. Maybe I can find that magazine.......maybe I will just go and tat.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you for sharing the link to Gloria's blog and her Christmas Cactus freebie. I absolutely fell in love with her designs, especially the birdhouse series.

Carolyn said...

Grace,
I know how you feel. By the end of the day I'm wondering did I get what I needed done? What was it I needed to get done?

There you go that is how my mine works.

Hugs and have a great day!

Julie said...

Have a lovely Wednesday.....

butterfly said...

I make a do it list every few days and spend hours looking for it ha, enjoy your day.