Sunday, August 25, 2013

An early post

I am asking myself...What are you doing? The answer is posting at 4:30 AM...why? well I have been wake for a couple of hours.... I am debating on whether to add the next round to my tatting....
 This is what I needed the green thread for. There is another round according to the pattern. At this point is is 3 inches and it has not been blocked yet. If I add the final edging, it will grow to almost 4 inches. I think I want it to remain as is. I really do not want my tree motifs to be too large. What do you think? I love the way the seed beads form a berry cluster.  One it is washed and blocked, I will post another picture...it is a little early even for m,y camera! I could make another one as the pattern calls for. It also showed this mounted on a white circle ornament...that could be what to do with this one.
Today is The Brother Alan's birthday. We have always called one anther on our special day...began to do that a little while ago...but we even as we are 3 hours earlier here in Arizona than the East coast,  it is still too early...don't want to wake him. Better to wait till later. The Debra and I are going on a road trip...not very far, and then for lunch while Mr H enjoys football on TV. So not much stitching will get done today. Now that I think about it, I have not even had my coffee yet! Goodness, no wonder I am feeling in a fog! Guess I better put the pot on and then settle back and instead of stitching, take a nap....glad you came to visit, hope you have a lovely day. I would invite you to stay, but it would not be polite to take a nap while you are here and I feel one maybe happening.....but hope to see you tomorrow.....

6 comments:

Trace4J said...

Just beautiful stitches.
I so love my morning coffee.
Woolie Hugs

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Enjoy your little road trip. My husband is currently watching the live Grand Prix on television. It's a case of do not disturb for a couple of hours.

CalamityJr said...

Your tatting is so beautiful. I love all your designs! Hope you're snoozing; enjoy your nap!

Annette-California said...

When I saw you Christmas tatted piece I was giggling, it's Gorgeous Grace. I too love the berry beads you added. I think its so pretty as is, if you decide to add a final edging it would look even more spectacular. Have a great time today with Debra. Happy Birthday to Alan.
love Annette

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Brigitte said...

Your tatted pieces looks finished, it's perfect. I love the green colour and the red beads.