Monday, August 26, 2013

A change of plans, sort of...

Another morning of grey skies.... lovely clouds intermingling. We had some drops fall yesterday but not even hit the ground. The temps fell but it was humid. If I were still in New England and this was the third day like this I would be complaining, but not so here. It is okay, just wish it would rain. There was a change of plans yesterday...The Debra and I had conflicting notes on on day so Mr H decided to take the ride instead. Very disappointed.....Sweet Salvage was closed! We did find another  place to browse.  We then headed to a garden shop in Scottsdale, then went to Pei Wei for lunch...yum. All in all it was a nice day. If I should go to Sweet Salvage again I will definitely call first.
I decided to add the outer ring to my Tatted Wreath. Well actually, Mr H  thought I should and then I could make another with just the first ring...he always has an opinion. But he is right. I should at least make it as directed and I will make a first round one also. It is a nice pattern to follow.... listen to me... the pro! This morning I am off to our monthly stitch group...maybe some pictures later. Time to catch up with the ladies. Our snowbirds will soon return and our numbers will double. By the way, I did cat nap for an hour yesterday...all of a sudden I was so tired, but the short nap did the trick. Mr H has a doctor appointment this afternoon so it will be a busy day. I hope to have this wreath finished soon...
So glad you stopped by today and thank you for your kind words and emails.... hope your day is great.

3 comments:

cucki said...

Enjoy your day dear.
Sending you hugs
Love x

Shirlee said...

I hope Mr. H gets a good report at from his doctor today : )

butterfly said...

Have fun at your stitching group , hope every thing is good for Mr H . hugs.