Another morning of grey skies.... lovely clouds intermingling. We had some drops fall yesterday but not even hit the ground. The temps fell but it was humid. If I were still in New England and this was the third day like this I would be complaining, but not so here. It is okay, just wish it would rain. There was a change of plans yesterday...The Debra and I had conflicting notes on on day so Mr H decided to take the ride instead. Very disappointed.....Sweet Salvage was closed! We did find another place to browse. We then headed to a garden shop in Scottsdale, then went to Pei Wei for lunch...yum. All in all it was a nice day. If I should go to Sweet Salvage again I will definitely call first.
I decided to add the outer ring to my Tatted Wreath. Well actually, Mr H thought I should and then I could make another with just the first ring...he always has an opinion. But he is right. I should at least make it as directed and I will make a first round one also. It is a nice pattern to follow.... listen to me... the pro! This morning I am off to our monthly stitch group...maybe some pictures later. Time to catch up with the ladies. Our snowbirds will soon return and our numbers will double. By the way, I did cat nap for an hour yesterday...all of a sudden I was so tired, but the short nap did the trick. Mr H has a doctor appointment this afternoon so it will be a busy day. I hope to have this wreath finished soon...
So glad you stopped by today and thank you for your kind words and emails.... hope your day is great.
I decided to add the outer ring to my Tatted Wreath. Well actually, Mr H thought I should and then I could make another with just the first ring...he always has an opinion. But he is right. I should at least make it as directed and I will make a first round one also. It is a nice pattern to follow.... listen to me... the pro! This morning I am off to our monthly stitch group...maybe some pictures later. Time to catch up with the ladies. Our snowbirds will soon return and our numbers will double. By the way, I did cat nap for an hour yesterday...all of a sudden I was so tired, but the short nap did the trick. Mr H has a doctor appointment this afternoon so it will be a busy day. I hope to have this wreath finished soon...
So glad you stopped by today and thank you for your kind words and emails.... hope your day is great.
3 comments:
Enjoy your day dear.
Sending you hugs
Love x
I hope Mr. H gets a good report at from his doctor today : )
Have fun at your stitching group , hope every thing is good for Mr H . hugs.
Post a Comment